- Understand and comply with the restrictive covenants, by-laws, and other rules and regulations.
- Pay your assessments on time. Click here to access your online portal.
- Stay informed and participate in the business of your homeowner association by reading the meeting minutes, attending the annual meeting, understanding the budget, and volunteering to serve on a committee or the board.
- Maintain a current address with your homeowner association. This is critical if you are a member of a homeowner association but do not live in the community. Examples include rental property, second homes, homes used by children in college or retired parents, or investment property intended for future construction. See the attached Mailing Address Verification Form to ensure that we have the most up to date contact information.
- If your home is rental property or occupied by others, ensure that tenants/occupants understand that they must also comply with certain restrictive covenants such as parking, pets, architectural changes, and other requirements. This may also include association rules regarding use of playgrounds, pool, and other common areas.
- LCAI sends out monthly community updates regarding emergency situations, events, activities, and deadline dates. Please email LCAI’s Office Manager at: [email protected] (link sends e-mail) placing “Put me on the List” in the subject box, then include your name and property address in the body. Don’t forget to add this address to your address book so you won’t miss any announcements about your community!
Remember Personal Involvement is the LIFELINE for our community.