Welcome to Lancaster Community
Association, Inc. Website.
We are a Homeowners Association that is made up of 15 subdivisions and over 1800 homes. You are a part of Lancaster HOA if you live in: Lancaster Section 1 and 2, Cypress Springs Sections 2 through 6, Teal Brook Sections 2 and 3, Lancaster Square, Mountain Springs or Yaupon Place Sections 1 and 2. Lancaster strives to lead its community by providing operational stability, financial longevity and industry resources to help maintain the value of your home, while growing the value of your investment. We encourage to you click around your website to view upcoming community projects, activities, events, community photos and general information. We also encourage your feedback and look forward to responding to any questions you might have.
Lancaster Community Association, Inc. is a “Deed Restriction Strictly Enforced” community. You have a fulltime Deed Restriction Supervisor who patrols the community looking for infractions, and works closely with law enforcement to help ensure a safer, more astatically pleasing appearance to your community, increasing the rate for potential home buyers while providing a community for families to enjoy.
Below are your Deed Restrictions labeled per section. Please click to see what the standard is for your community.
- Cypress Springs Sections 2 and 3 Deed Restrictions
- Lancaster Square/Cypress Springs Sections 4, 5 and 6 Deed Restrictions
- Supplemental Declaration – Lancaster Square aka Cypress Springs South, Section Two
- Lancaster Section 1 Deed Restrictions
- Lancaster Section 2 Deed Restrictions
- Tealbrook Sections 2 and 3 Deed Restrictions
- Yaupon Place Sections 1 and 2 Deed Restrictions
- Deed Restriction Enforcement Policy
- Community By-Laws
- Articles of Incorporation
A form to apply for Architectural Approval is also available below for your convenience.
- 4 Parks
- Community Pool