What is a Homeowners Association?

Homeowner Associations are a form of governing body that is put together by the developer to help insure the property value of its community. Homeowner Associations (HOAs) are led by a group of people called “The Board of Directors” who are elected into their positions by the community members at the Annual Meeting held on the 11th of January every year. It is their job to oversee all of the community affairs such as operations of daily business, providing streetlights, maintaining of its common areas, parks and pool. Your “Board of Directors” also utilize resources in making the decisions on what type of improvements should be done throughout the community, such as planting new trees, installing new sprinkler systems, adding sidewalks, providing mosquito spray service, etc.

Want to Receive Community Updates? Ask to be put on the list.

LCAI sends out monthly community updates regarding emergency situations, events, activities, and deadline dates. Please email LCAI’s Office Manager at: manager@mylcai.com (link sends e-mail) placing “Put me on the List” in the subject box, then include your name and property address in the body. Don’t forget to add this address to your address book so you won’t miss any announcements about your community!

Remember Personal Involvement is the LIFE LINE for our community.

Harris County MUD 165

Please visit Harris County MUD 165’s website www.hcmud165.com  for information concerning: Trash Pickup, Recycling Program, Water Conservation, Meeting dates and Minutes, Park information, and much more involving your MUD District.

Board of Directors

If you are interested in being an important part of the future of your community, and can volunteer 5-10 hours monthly please complete the Board Member Candidate Form and return via email to manager@mylcai.com.

Homeowner Online Portal

If you have activated your homeowner online portal, click here to make your payments. If you have any problems accessing the portal, please contact our office at (281) 858-1449 or manager@mylcai.com and we will assist you.