Due to COVID-19, Lancaster CAI will be implementing new safety protocols for the pool to protect the health and safety off all visitors.
- No Running, Jumping, Pushing or Rough Play
- No Food, Drinks or Tobacco Products
- No Diving
- No Profanity
- Appropriate Swimwear is Required
- All Children Must Have Adult Supervision
- The Pool Will Close During Any Severe or Dangerous Weather Conditions
- Lifeguards have the Final Decision
Pool hours are 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Tuesday – Sunday; the pool is closed on Mondays for cleaning. Pool passes are for adults, children must be supervised by an adult within the pool gates at all times. Up to 5 people are allowed per fob, if more people per household you can purchase an additional fob. Pool Fobs are $25.00 each and the annual renewal fee is $15.00 per pool fob. Please see attached Pool Fob Form that will need to be completed and returned to Lancaster CAI.