Due to COVID-19, Lancaster CAI will be implementing new safety protocols for the pool to protect the health and safety off all visitors.
- No running, jumping, pushing, or horse play of any kind
- No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products within the pool gated area
- Appropriate swimwear required
- No profanity
- Practice Social Distancing
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms please reschedule your visit
- Please wear masks when outside of the pool
- Lifeguards, Board Members, and Management have final decision
Pool hours are 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Tuesday – Sunday; the pool is closed on Mondays for cleaning. Pool will be disinfected thoroughly every day. Pool passes are for adults, children must be supervised by an adult within the pool gates at all times. Pool Fobs are $25.00 and the annual renewal fee is $15.00 per pool fob. Please see attached Pool Fob Form that will need to be completed and returned to Lancaster CAI.